Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sisters Weekend


After a long Minnesota winter (and a cold Minnesota spring), it was finally time for another Sisters Weekend with Debbie and Gwen. Debbie graciously offered for them to drive over here and retrieve me for our get together. (Because of new bridge construction work going on, and the fact that my car has a tire that leaks air that has yet to be repaired.) I decided to accept her offer, and ended up feeling quite pampered. Gwen, however, had to brave the roads coming down towards the city. We decided that busy roads are getting less and less appealing.


Olive Garden Lasagna, our new tradition

Oh, Gunner

We picked up a lasagna dinner from Olive Garden on the way back to Debbie's house, and the little gal who brought our food to the car was so adorable and so cute, that we decided she could possibly be an angel on earth. Seriously, she sparkled when she smiled. I wish I could have taken her picture, but then that probably would have been crossing some sort of boundary line. 😂 





Could my orchid ever look like this???


We binge watched some new to us shows on Netflix, mostly Jewish Matchmaking and Indian Matchmaker! It was great, lots of energy and fun compared to all the Sister Wives episodes we usually watch. Change can be good.



Yum


Debbie made egg dish and glazed lemon bread for breakfast, so good. 




And, I think that Debbie must be some kind of plant whisperer because, well, look at her plants. After they drove me home, my orchid ended up going back with them. To the Debbie Hospital. It's in good hands now.

This is Us



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!