Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Mothers Day 2023

Baby Daniel

We celebrated Mother's Day early this year at The Wednesday Supper before because Baby Stellan's Baptism was going to be on Mother's Day, and we didn't want to miss out on that!

little boy picked this out for me

From Jake and Brianna

Cacti from Nick

Flowers from Katie and Avi


Katie's Flowers


Yellow Orchid we gave Katie

I said I would make pulled pork on buns, and Jake and Brianna brought salads from Kowalski's ... Dry Cherry Turkey Almond Salad, Golden Broccoli Salad, and Country Potato Salad. We also had baked beans, raspberry cinnamon applesauce jello, fresh fruit, and potato chips. In addition, there was strawberry rhubarb pie, plus a cheesecake that we ended up putting in the freezer for another time! 😋

Uncle Jake and little boy


Aunt Brianna loves to hold Baby Daniel

strawberry rhubarb pie

It was a nice evening, and we sat outside in the screen porch and watched for hummingbirds.



Mom looks happy


Mark and I celebrated Mother's Day with Mom over the weekend, complete with flowers, chocolates, and a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting, her favorite kind. It crossed my mind that this might be the last Mother's Day that I can give my mom flowers. These thoughts have been coming more often these days, which makes me aware that precious time is always passing. 

Mother's Advice... Eat What You Can

The Cacti from Nick came in a Mother Bag

💕💕💕

I'm so grateful for the people in my life. 💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!