Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Cupcakes for Little Boy

Last night, we went to Menards for some goodies ... bird food, of course, plus some guy things for Bruce. I saw a DVD collection of Mister Roger's Neighborhood, and grabbed it. I'd been thinking about ordering that same DVD on Amazon, so this was an amazing find for me! I have memories of Jake sitting on my lap as we'd watch Mister Roger's together, and it's my hope that little boy will enjoy watching them when he gets a little older, too. We walked through the grocery area, and I saw one of those little packages of cupcake muffin mixes, and thought maybe little boy would enjoy that at grandma's house. So, today, I mixed it up and popped them in the oven. Little boy and I then looked through the oven window as they baked, and listened for the timer to go off. We decided that it was Buttsa Bear's birthday! Funny how something little like that can turn into such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!