Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Some Fall Gardening




I stopped by Aldi's yesterday to pick up some milk, and noticed that they had these gorgeous mums for $2.99 a piece! They also had bags of hyacinth bulbs, so I grabbed one of those, too.

I haven't decided exactly where I'll plant the bulbs yet, maybe in the garden along side the garage. Hyacinths smell so wonderful, and I love to see them come up every year without having to do anything.

I still need to give the Hosta their annual haircuts, and clean out around the Iris's by the mailbox.

I also filled up the hummingbird feeders one last time, but I could change my mind about that. Last week, a hummingbird just flew in place for a long time, appearing to look into the porch and at me! Then I remembered reading that hummingbirds are actually very intelligent and are thought to be able to recognize people, especially if those people feed them. 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!