Monday, May 27, 2019

Misty Memorial Weekend















Lots of rain going on this weekend, plus beautiful stormy looking skies. I hung the flag outside yesterday while the sun was out, but then the rains came during the night, and I felt kind of guilty because it was still out.

When I was little, Dad told me that it was wrong to have the flag out during rain, and since I am pretty much a rule follower all the time, I have tried to follow his advice. Today, though, I did some research and found that it's okay to leave All Weather Flags out in the rain, and since most modern flags are All Weather Flags, the rule no longer applies. Phew. I feel better now.

We also have friends coming over later this afternoon for appetizers and cards (they're going to teach us 500), which should be fun! More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!