Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sweet Days









Mornings can be nice times to visit Mom.

I know it can be lonely for her now that Dad has passed, but I think she's trying to find her way as best she can. I'm glad when I hear her talking about friends she visits or talks to on the phone, and she loves having Patches there with her.

I hope she can stay settled in, safe, and secure there for as long as she can.

Yesterday we worked on another puzzle, and then we went to an outside patio to watch as a dozen butterflies were released into the sky. So pretty! And as soon as this rain and gloomy weather goes away, I'm hoping we can spend some time sitting on the front porch swing, maybe take a trip to Dairy Queen.

It's hard to watch parents age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!