Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Craft Night









It was a smaller group at Terry and Lee's last night as only three of us were there. Bruce and I were just getting in the car to go when a neighbor phoned, asking for a ride to the ER. Bruce then drove him there and back, and I continued on to Craft Night.

Terry has a new Big Green Egg, and kabobs and roasted veggies were on the menu. I made a layered salad, and we had a slice of pound cake with berries and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Yums!

I had mentioned to Lee that I wondered what a Vodka Blush tasted like (think Rosemary's Baby), and so he made us Vodka Blushes, complete with a fresh sprig of Rosemary tucked in the glass.

We frequently spend a little more time talking than crafting, but last night we actually did some crafts. I found a latch hook kit that I had bought at Michaels some years ago, squirreled away in my closet. I had sort of forgotten about it, so what a find it was when it was rediscovered! It took me a little time to remember how to actually use the latch hook, but it became easier, and then relaxing. It has a few of my favorite things on it ... a heart, a smiley face, and a rainbow.

The only thing missing is a peace sign!

2 comments:

  1. I remember doing latch hook, oh, years ago! I still have the hook - my daughter was showing some interest in a kit, but she didn't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like latch hook. I remember making something in the early 1980's, wonder what happened to that one???

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!