Sunday, January 3, 2016

Back To Routine



















Katie has now gone back to Seoul, Jake has returned to college, and the house feels kind of quiet and empty.

I guess a return to routine is not entirely bad, it is what it is. Tomorrow will be a back to work, back to Curves, back to concentrating on Little Bohemian Heart  kind of day. I'm thinking that maybe the routine will feel good.

I thoroughly enjoyed my week of family, though, and luckily the weekend after had a couple of special things going on to help with the let down ... a holiday party at a friend's, and of course the start of the Final Season of Downton Abbey.

I suppose there will be a need to put all the Christmas stuff away, but maybe I'll enjoy the tree just a bit longer. No need to rush!

4 comments:

  1. when routine is beautiful isnt that wonderful?
    happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tree :) it is so nice to just sit by it with all the lights on. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnie will be disappointed when the tree comes down, she's been spending most of her time napping in the bed under it. Miss you, too ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!