Thursday, October 29, 2015

Late October







Just a few last photos of the glorious Fall we've been having here in Minnesota. They said the colors were going to be intense, and they were right. Too bad the rain and cold winds arrived this week, though. Most of the leaves got blown down, and it's feeling like winter will be upon us soon, dang it!

Anyway, Halloween is this weekend and the candy has been bought. We have both Snickers and MilkyWay bars, plus spooky shaped fruit snacks. Today, I counted seven little boys playing in their yards on Hummingbird Lane alone, so I think we should be covered.

Now to figure out my costume for the client party at work tomorrow ...
 

1 comment:

  1. The Fall colors have indeed been glorious this year, even in my part of the world. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!