Thursday, October 1, 2015

Little Bohemian Heart








Well, my Etsy shop is finally open! The thought to open a shop has been on my mind for a good two years, trying to build up the courage to actually do it has been my biggest reason for the wait.

You see, I'm not a business person. I'm a nurse who takes care of people with dementia.

But, I do like to create pretty things ...

When my boys were in high school and needed to buy a corsage for the dance, I ended up being the one to pick them out. And they were okay, but kind of expensive. Occasionally one would start to fall apart before they even left for the dance.

I started to wonder ...

Forever flowers, unique in a Bohemian sort of way.

Anyway, what kind of a shop owner would I be without trying to promote my shop?  :-)

Little Bohemian Heart  (click on it, you know you want to)




And, I was also delighted to discover that my little postal scale still worked, even though I had to wrap a few rubber bands around the top.

Now, to wait.



5 comments:

  1. You create truly beautiful things Sandy and I wish you well in this new venture in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create truly beautiful things Sandy and I wish you well in this new venture in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!