Monday, December 15, 2014

Time Out



More rest, less stress, right? I had big plans for the past weekend, plans for finishing up shopping and wrapping presents, etc, etc. Instead, I spent the weekend in a fog of dozing and running high fevers, thinking that I most likely had the flu. It was a nasty weekend, and when I woke up this morning to yet another fever of 102 degrees, I decided maybe it was time to go in and be checked. I was surprised to find out that I had a kidney infection! Well, maybe after the fact it made sense because I was so ill.

Anyway, after a shot of antibiotics and another 10 days of oral antibiotics, I will hopefully be good to go. Just in time for Christmas. There's still a bunch to be done before then, but really, what's the rush? I'm just grateful that it was discovered before it turned into something much worse. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!