Saturday, December 20, 2014

Better











I finally started to feel more like myself yesterday. I don't know if it was all the Tylenol I took, or that the antibiotics were finally starting to work, all I know is that I'm grateful. When I got home from work, Jake surprised me by having decorated the house for Christmas, including the tree. What a nice little elf!

Today I finished up the last of the Christmas cards and got them in the mail. We went to visit Grandma Gloria, but she was napping, and we decided to come back another time. Then Bruce, Jake, and I went to hear A Blueglass Christmas by Monroe Crossing.

I suppose I should figure out what I still need to do before Christmas gets here, but not tonight. There's always tomorrow.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!