Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas is a Coming









Christmas is less than three weeks away!

I finished writing out our Christmas cards and put them in the mail this morning. Do many people even bother with cards anymore? It will be interesting to see how many we get this year as it seems to be less and less as time goes on. Maybe with things like Facebook, people are already staying in contact with others on a regular basis and don't feel the need.

I sort of have an idea of what we'll eat on Christmas Day. Everyone seems to enjoy lots of appetizers, so that is what we'll have.

Gifts? I need to get moving here. I'm not a big shopper even when the stores are quiet and so how do I try to avoid the holiday crowds and traffic? Ordering gifts online is good! Waiting for delivery is not ...

But you know, maybe this pace is good. If some things gets missed, I wonder if people will notice, or even care.

More rest and less stress, sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!