Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday




Katie made it safely to Seoul. I believe that she doesn't have to student teach for the rest of the week, so she should have a little time to get used to things. The time there is 14 hours ahead of ours, so she's probably waking up about now, or sleeping in, or maybe eating breakfast. I can't wait to actually talk to her!

Yesterday was a catch up day. I did laundry, put gas in the car, exercised, and made a trip to Michael's. It felt like Spring there with all the bright colors and flowers and it was wonderful to just wander around and soak it all up. I decided to try decorating the front hall with flowers, and since it's almost Easter, I found some lilies. Fake flowers will be good here as the cats love to chew on real ones. I think lilies are actually poisonous to cats so that would not be a good thing! And the vase has to be light weight and not breakable, again because of the cats. I think I found just the right one. As the seasons change, I can change up the flowers. Maybe some sunflowers or purple tulips because I love them so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!