Sunday, March 23, 2014

Almost Time








I woke up early this morning with a feeling of panic as I realized that Katie leaves tomorrow for Seoul. She'll be fine, I know, but eight weeks seems like a long time to go without seeing her. We've been shopping this weekend and trying to think of all the loose ends that need to be taken care of before she gets on the plane, but does one ever have it all figured out? Mom, Dad, and Mark came over this afternoon to say their goodbyes, as did Anna, Katie's best friend from forever. Anna told me about using Skype on my iPhone, which had never crossed my mind, and I was so thankful for that. I don't know when we'll be able to use it, with the time difference between here and there, but it gives me comfort to know we can. We'll get through this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!