Thursday, January 9, 2014

Turkey Wild Rice Casserole







It was almost balmy today, with temps hitting 21 degrees above zero. There's still frost on the windows in the morning,  but maybe we're on an upward trend. Yay!

A friend on Facebook posted a crockpot turkey and wild rice casserole recipe, and I decided to give it a try. It also called for fresh spinach, which I just happened to have in the fridge and didn't want to waste. It's smelling pretty good. If we decide the it's a keeper, I'll try to remember to post the recipe.

I also brought up the bin to put away the Christmas decorations. It's still sitting, untouched, in the living room, but just seeing the bin should be a motivation for me. At least the tree is put away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!