Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year

We had a quiet New Year's Eve.  Bruce and I went to see The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and then went out to dinner at Hurricane's with Jake. There was a bottle of sparkling wine at home in the fridge, but that ended up seeming like two much for the two of us, so we just had a glass of wine instead.






We sat in front of the fire for awhile, which was nice. I did manage to stay awake until midnight,  cuddled up under our down comforter in bed. The temps were almost twenty below!





It's a new year, and for that I'm glad. Even though I'm not one to make a lot of New Year's Resolutions,  I do believe that we need to keep up some kind of effort. I'd like to concentrate on keeping things in balance, and try to be as authentic of a person I can. Practicing gratitude is never a bad thing, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!