Sunday, January 5, 2014

Cold Days






We're really in the dead of winter now ... predicted temps will be 25 degrees below with wind chills of 40-50 degrees below zero over the next few days. The governor has already cancelled all public schools for tomorrow, and even my work has decided to be closed tomorrow as we don't want our fragile clients to have to risk being out and about in the dangerously cold air.

We've mostly been staying inside. Trisitin, however, wants to keep going out on the porch and then wanting to come right back in. Minnie, of course, has no interest in being outside at all and looks at Trisitin like he's an idiot. 

I've also been trying to learn how to play the ukelele, but I'm thinking it's going to be awhile before I get the hang of it. I have small hands and fingers so figuring out the chords will be a challenge!

And, Downton Abbey starts it's new season tonight. I guess if you have to hunker down inside because of the weather, there's probably enough things to do to stay busy if you look hard enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!