Friday, November 8, 2013

Quiet

Bruce has been out of town for work this week and the house has been extra quiet. He's on his way home now, though, so all is well. Besides working and going to Curves, not a whole lot has been happening, but Debbie and I did go out to lunch, and she gave me a photo of us taken at her wedding last Spring. I have been wanting a photo of Bruce and I for quite some time, and was so thrilled to get this one! It immediately went into a frame and found it's place on the piano with the others. (I don't know why it's so difficult to get a picture of the two of us.) The grandfather clock ran down and needed rewinding, but that was good timing because it needed adjusting to Daylight Savings Time, anyway. And I ordered some new prescription glasses online from Zenni Optical. I was able to get four pairs for about $75, including shipping, which I'm feeling pretty good about! I'll post pictures later on after they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!