Friday, November 22, 2013

Better Get Moving

The holiday season approaches, and I'm in slow motion. I haven't done any Christmas shopping yet and I haven't figured out the Christmas cards yet, either. I do know what I am cooking for Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, though, and today I stopped at Aldis to stock up. I think this weekend will be house cleaning and MAYBE a little shopping for presents if I get my act together. I'm strangely calm, though. I think the hardest part was thinking through the dinner menus and once I wrote out my list, I settled down. Tristin continues to get into mischief. Today I arrived home to find that he'd chewed up the cardinal that sits in the gerber daisy plant by the sink. I kind of think that our Christmas tree will suffer this year, and I'm not sure what to do about that. I send Katie pictures of the naughty things he's done, just so she can keep up with him. He's a little booger, but he's cute.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the little bird ornament. Caesar is the culprit here when it comes to chewing up things and is a one dog wrecking crew...but we love him! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard not to love them, even when they are naughty. I'll always be an animal lover.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!