Thursday, April 4, 2013

Moving Along

We have a quiet house again. Nick is now living in an apartment with a friend, Katie is back to college, and Jake is planning a visit with Kate at her college. Bruce and I have been working on Nick's old room with plans to convert it into a spare bedroom/office. It needs new paint and new bedding, but that will be fun. I guess quiet will be a part of that empty nest I've been mentioning. So, it's pretty much been off to work in the morning, exercising in the afternoon, and taking care of the home and animals. And to compensate for this quiet posting, here are some pictures of the past few days. This first picture is the view from Nick's new place. It overlooks the pool area and there is a tree right outside the window. Evidently other people in the apartment building are envious of this view. (I was lucky to be able to see his new place on Easter and this was the only picture I dared to take.) This next picture is of the lovely veggie frittata I made using Trader Joe's Healthy 8 veggies. Every once in a while, I get a burst of energy and decide to try something new. This last picture was taken right before the candle burned out and dropped into the wine bottle. I know, it's a stretch, but sometimes you have to work with what you've got. And, I hope you all are having a more exciting week than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!