Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More Snow Please

We got more snow last night, and it was pretty, but once more caused havoc on the roads. Bruce saw several cars in the ditch on his way to the airport this morning, and then his flight was delayed for three hours because of the plane needing to be de-iced. (I lucked out in that the roads were in pretty good shape by the time I made my drive in to work.) This first picture is of a fence I like to look at every morning as I walk to the Care Center. In the spring it has lilacs, but today I noticed the ice. They're saying that we might get temps in the 60's this weekend, but that will be after we get the snow forecasted for tonight and tomorrow... As far as the second picture goes, we've had our suspicions that deer have been cleaning out the bird feeders and tonight I have proof. Poor Jessie has been beside herself with all the unwelcome visitors and smells in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!