Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday

Yes, it is Friday and I feel like celebrating. The biggest thing is that I woke up rested and headache free today! I know that my not sleeping well probably has a lot to do with getting so many headaches lately, so I'm trying to figure out why I do sleep well when I do. I tried a different pillow last night, a more flat pillow that felt a little funny at first, but was surprisingly comfortable in the long run. I had a small cup of chamomile tea with milk a couple hours before bed, and I did not have any wine with supper. Mostly, my mind was not filled with silly thoughts about things like making wrist corsages and cheesy potatoes for large groups of people. (Jake's graduation open house and prom are coming up soon, so they are legitimate thoughts to be having, just not when I'm trying to go to sleep.) Anyway, the point is that I feel great. And, I'm meeting a friend for lunch after work, too. Maybe I'm on to something here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!