Sunday, January 13, 2013

Quiet House

Well, Kates has gone back to college and Tristin and Sheldon went with. Sheldon is not the noisy one, being a gecko, but I've decided that Tristin is a special needs kind of cat. In fact, if there were psychiatric diagnosis that could be given to cats, I'm pretty sure that he would have a couple. I don't think he has an evil bone in his body, but he is a hunter, and it was a sad month in which both of Kate's pet chinchillas were victims. Horrible is not a strong enough word to describe how traumatic it was to find them. Anyway, what's done is done, and I think it's pretty safe to say there won't be any more rodent type pets in the future as long as Tristin is in the mix. (Heavy sigh.) So, the house is pretty quiet again. We ended up pulling out a new puzzle to put together and this one only took three of us and one evening to complete. I think it looks pretty, so I think we'll leave it out on the coffee table for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!