Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday

Corn chowder in the crockpot and homemade bread in the bread maker is the plan for today. It's smelling yummy in the kitchen and I'm starting to think that I might be able to declutter a cabinet to make room for the things I use on a regular basis. Funny how stuff grows in the cabinets, and then all of a sudden, it's really tricky trying to extract the things you need. I think we shall also have some pie for dessert as there is a cherry pie sitting in the porch, just waiting to be eaten.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds heavenly! I'm about to host a girl scout troop meeting here from 4-6. Yikes! Corn chowder, homemade bread and yummy cherry pie sounds soulful and quiet and just what I wish I was having!

    http://amysreallife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering now how your girl scout meeting went. Probably not soulful and quiet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!