Monday, September 10, 2012

A Little Bit About the Weekend

Saturday was a little bit of a lost day as I had a migraine, but by Sunday morning it was gone and I was feeling pretty darn good. I don't know how to describe how wonderful it is when the pain of a bad headache is gone, but it sure feels amazing. I woke up rested, did some laundry, and put gas in my VW Bug, the two things I do to ready myself for the work week ahead. I read the Sunday paper, drank my coffee, and hung out with the family. Then we went to the James J. Hill Parade in Wayzata, where Grandma Gloria was doing her Queen of Meridian Manor duties. We stood by a little guy who was trying to be so polite and patient as he waited for candy to come his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!