Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Road Trip To Cloquet


In June, Debbie and I took a day trip to Cloquet to see Gwen! We decided that I'd spend the night before at Debbie's, and that way we could get an early start the next morning. Of course before we went to bed, we had to eat at Pizza Ranch, and then stopped at Walmart for a bag of orchid medium mix so I could attempt to repot my orchid recently discharged from the Debbie Hospital.

Pizza Ranch Pizza

Oh, yeah

Am I??? 😂

Mia

My sisters


Have you ever seen anything so pretty?

Gwen said we should go to Gordy's for lunch. They had old fashioned burgers and malts that were delicious! Then, Gwen gifted me with a carved wooden owl that is now sitting on our fireplace mantle. 💕 She also had a big bag of Poultry Grit for Katie's chickens! How this happened to come about, I have no idea. 😂

Yep

Owls and bunnies don't usually mix well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!