Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Slumber Party


Slumber Parties aren't just for teenagers, are they? Because Debbie, Gwen, and I are really getting into them these days. And now that summer is on its way, and driving on the roads is easier, we're hoping to do them more often.  


It would have been fun to get a photo of the three of us together, maybe next time. But, we did get photos of us wearing our Bling Rings and our New Slippers.




 

We had an earlier bedtime this time, which was just fine. Me, with my problem sleeping anywhere else besides my own bed, even slept and woke rested. I imagined myself at home in my own bed, and it shockingly worked!




The food is always fun ... 


Debbie has a bird feeder on her back deck, and we saw a Red Bellied Woodpecker which Debbie says comes there often. There was also a Crow trying to disturb a Cardinal's nest in a front yard tree, which was hard to watch because what can you do about that ...


We watched a couple of episodes of Sister Wives. (I could see that show having a cult like following) We decided to assign ourselves each a couple of sister wives to research and present information on to each other at our next gathering. I have Christine and Robyn, Debbie has Meri and Janelle, and Gwen wants to do all of them! We're not weird, are we?  ðŸ˜‚

Our next slumber party will be in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!