Sunday, January 10, 2021

Christmas 2020

We had a nice Christmas despite the virus. Jake and Brianna were able to join us on Christmas Eve, as well as Nick and Mark. Little boy did really well with all the new faces, and it was fun to watch his new uncles and aunt Brianna get to know him. I visited Mom in the morning before everybody arrived, and brought her goodies, along with a fluffy pink and white robe (with pictures of kitties all over it) from lttle boy, and a big tin of popcorn. We had our Christmas appetizers, baked macaroni and cheese, meatballs, and cookies. This year I also made a loaf of stollen fruit bread in my breadmaker. We gave little boy a cuckoo clock, which he loved, and he is now so proud that he can say his version of the word clock ... Now that Katie and little boy have gone back home, I'm playing catch up ... plenty of time now to clean house, finally write out my holiday cards, and stop neglecting my blog! And after all that's complete, what next? More Swedish Death Cleaning to be sure, resuming daily walks, and hopefully more phone time with friends. It's finally 2021, and I'm going to focus on the New Year being a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!