Friday, April 6, 2018

Yup











We had a nice Easter, and then things got wild.

I ended up having to go to the hospital, thinking it was another kidney infection but then found out that I also had a kidney stone. With only four days until the wedding, the timing was not good! Between the nausea and pain, it was pretty horrible, but the people who took care of me were wonderful and I'm so grateful to be on the healing side of things. I'll need two more procedures in the next couple of weeks, and now antibiotics and lots of water are my new best friends.

Last night was the wedding rehearsal and groom's dinner. I got out of the hospital two hours before it started, but I did have time for a shower before we left. I'm pacing myself today, trying to conserve energy so that I can enjoy the wedding tomorrow.

I guess you just never know what life is going to give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!