Saturday, April 21, 2018

To Good Health





Things are much better this week.

The sun has been shining, the snow has been shrinking, and I have been feeling more like myself.

The biopsies from my last procedure came back okay, which was good to hear. Not so good to hear was that there were already some other tiny stones starting up in the left kidney.

The Dr. said that diet doesn't really affect kidney stones much in the long run. Moderation in diet is best. The most important thing to do is to drink water ... lots and lots of water. Up to 2 liters a day.

Yikes.

I know this will be a challenge for me, to drink all that water. I've often said that when I am an old lady, they will have to force me to drink water with a big syringe.

But, I said I would do it, and I will. I've decided that water will be my medicine. It's cheap, it's natural, it's good for me. I will do it.

I'm already back to Curves and walking, and I'm even feeling up to getting the house back to order after the wildness of the wedding.

It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!