Friday, July 31, 2015

Feels Like Old Times



























The week sped by so fast! We tried to fit in as many memories we could, plus downtime for Katie to relax. We had a party with the family, a night at the cabin, and a day road trip to Duluth. Tristin was in paradise, being able to sleep with his momma again, and even Jessie came out of her funk and started acting more like herself by mooching for food.

I had all my babies together at the same time, and things felt so familiar and ... so good.

Funny how a time a way can make you think that things might have changed. But then you reconnect, and you realize that they really haven't.

Anyway, I'm already looking forward to the next time Katie comes home, only another six months or so to go ...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had all the kids home together again. It does warm a mother's heart doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!