Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Before and After, or Vice Versa




Goodness, how do things pile up, anyway? I've been trying to tackle one extra thing a day, not counting all my regular chores that are done on a daily basis, and this spot was driving me nuts. It's goes without saying that I'm feeling better now.  :)




I read somewhere that taking a before and after picture of your decluttering efforts just proves that you are being perfectionistic. I don't care. It feels good. And I purposely posted the after picture first, that felt good, too.

I think my next little accomplishment will be to glue on all the missing rhinestones to my KitKat Clock, and find a new home for it to hang. Pictures to follow ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!