Monday, November 3, 2014

Visit With Mom and Dad






We went to Mom and Dad's last weekend, to take a look at the basement of their old home and brainstorm ideas as to what to do with the floor. New carpet? Paint the thing? And, there's still the funky built in aquarium on one side of the room to deal with. Or not. I don't think any decisions were made, but it was fun to visit.

Mom and Dad picked up some KFC for lunch, which was really good since it's been forever since I've eaten some. Mark graciously offered to bring Swedish meatballs on Thanksgiving and BBQ meatballs on Christmas Day, and I won't turn that offer down! Plus, Peaches and Patches were agreeable to having their portraits taken. I'd say the afternoon turned out quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!