Saturday, July 12, 2014

Muggy July Days







July is here and it's been muggy warm. I try to get by without running the air conditioner, but sometimes the humidity just saps the energy out of you and I end up turning it on. We do have a house fan in the ceiling that helps, especially at night, but sometimes it's just muggy air that it pulls in.

Trisitin is now living in Duluth with Katie, and Minnie Mouse has claimed her position as queen again. Jessie went in for her annual vet exam and tried to be so good while she was there. I think she's pretty healthy, too, considering that she's almost 14. She has lumps and bumps but we've decided not to worry about them. Best that she be able to grow old as comfortably as she can. Old lady dog.

Nick and Jake are home this weekend, and it feels good to have them here. I guess I'm still adjusting to this empty nest thing. Quiet is good, but not all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!