Saturday, July 5, 2014

Katie's New Place













Today was a day on the road. We first drove up to the cabin so Bruce could mow, then on to Duluth to get the rest of Katie's stuff moved into the new place. She warned me that I might not like the neighborhood, but I really didn't think it was that bad. And, the inside of their place was clean and in good condition considering the age of the building.

Tristin moved up with her, and I miss him already. He has some new animal friends to get used to, a cat and a dog. (I wonder if Minnie and Jessie will now be bored.)

Her friend, Alex, was there and helped us move stuff in and hang art on the walls. Before we drove home, we walked to a little Chinese restaurant for lunch, which felt wonderful after sitting in the car for so long.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!