Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Dinner











We had Easter Dinner a day early this year. Jake had to work on Sunday at school, and this seemed like a more relaxing way to do things. Nick was here, but we missed having Katie with us. Lucky for the kids, the Easter Bunny brought baskets of candy early. (And, I promise to keep Katie's safe from Trisitin until she gets home.) We had ham and cheesy potatoes, of course, plus Mom's famous lemon jello. Mom brought homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and snicker doodles, and Bruce made lemon bars. I think we had plenty to eat!

I'm really glad that we've been able to have these family dinners all these years, and I know that I will cherish the memories made. Life would be so empty without family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!