Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Weekend

Craig and Rita came to town from Utah this weekend and hosted an open house for Craig's dad, Earl, in celebration of his 90th birthday. As we were talking to them, we realized that we hadn't seen each other in over seven years! It does feel like time goes by quicker these days, but I also think that things like Facebook help to keep me current. 

The rest of our weekend was spent doing chores around the house and then relaxing. I made more yogurt in my crockpot, this time using 1 percent milk, and I'm excited to see what the texture will be when I finally pour it into the mason jars. I made a trip to Michael's to look for supplies to make a wristlet corsage, too. It's true that the days of school dances are coming to an end soon, but I keep thinking that I'd like to try to make one, perhaps for Prom. I'm going to give it a try, and maybe I'll post a picture of the end result. Plus now that I have made this a public announcement, I have no choice but to follow through.😉

And here it is



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!