Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ready?

I think I'm almost ready. I've found the slow cooker wild rice soup recipe I'm going to use for Christmas Eve, and I think I've figured out how to keep the hot appetizers warm so I don't have to spend the whole night making them in batches. Gifts are wrapped although they don't have any bows on them. Maybe they will be bow-less this year. House is sort of clean, but I'd better vacuum up the animal hair one more time. I'm sure I'll be thinking of more things I've forgotten as the day goes on.

2 comments:

  1. You sound prepared! We aren't quite there, yet. Working on it, but not quite there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update ... we ended up going to church right at the time the appetizers were supposed to be going in the oven. I did end up in the kitchen all night! Next year will be different!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!