Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday

It's Monday, and so far so good. I had a dental appointment after work today, and was told that my mouth is clean and my gums are pink, which is a good thing. It was especially quiet in the dental office today, with no music playing, and the gal who cleans my teeth is quite gentle. So, I almost fell asleep. I then did my work out at Curves, threw in a load of wash, filled out some back to school paperwork (as the BIG EVENT is tomorrow, you know the return of the paperwork, pictures to be taken, etc ...) and cleaned a bathroom. I put some chicken legs on the grill, but then the gas ran out and I had to move the pans into the oven. (I was hoping to avoid that as it's in the upper 80's today, but what can you do?) I think I will start reading a new book tonight, too. I've decided to read more this summer, and although I'm not quite ready to commit to reading a book a week, I like the idea and it might end of being a goal. I read the first of a new series (to me) by Phillipa Gregory, Wildeacre, last week. Next will be The Favored Child. Oh, and Kates just called ... she's coming home tonight for a visit! Mondays aren't so bad after all. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!