Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just A Thought

I saw this on Facebook yesterday and I've been thinking about how true it is. I decided not to post it on my wall, though, because my intentions were not to pass judgement on the kids growing up these days; I love my children and I feel that the world we are living in these days presents different challenges for them to overcome. However ... if anyone wants to read this with an open mind, they might find it to have some ideas worth considering. I think some of these suggestions can lead to more personal contentment in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is so true and so good. I may translate it in french and share it my french friends and family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!