Tuesday, January 17, 2023

January Brown Eyed Book Club Beauties




Back together again, how long has it been since our last meeting? And, will we ever read a book again? 😂 Can we still call ourselves The Brown Eyed Book Club Beauties if we don't? 


It probably doesn't matter if we don't. I'm now in the routine of reading at least 45 minutes before I go to sleep, so that's what counts. I try not to buy more books to bring into the house, but I did end up ordering the rest of the Outlander series from Thriftbooks because I found that I loved reading them, and I can see myself re-reading them. They're LONG books, and if I borrow them from the library, 3 weeks is not near enough time to finish. 




We met for brunch at Mona's condo. She made Dutch Baby Pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, and whipped cream. Kat brought olive bread and Girl Scout mint cookies. I brought bacon and chocolate chip cookies, and Cathy brought deviled eggs and harvest bread. Of course, there was wine. Yum, yum.

This time we talked for 5 hours! Next get together will be here in mid February ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!