Thursday, July 21, 2022

Wait And See

 


Well, I guess it's just been a matter of time until Covid has gotten close to us. 

Mark caught it a couple of weeks ago, and recovered. Now, Katie's little family has it. Avi traveled here from Israel with his mom last week, and they most likely were exposed during their travels. Avi's mom, Katie, and Little Boy got sick. Then, Bruce and I were exposed, but it's probably a bit early to know if we'll get sick or not.

I'm hoping that our immune systems are strong enough to evade it, but I kind of doubt it. And, I take some comfort in knowing that the lethality of it seems to be decreasing as time passes. That's not a guarantee, of course, but one can always hope. In the meantime, I'm staying away from Mom. I also had to cancel my dental appointment, and need to reschedule. That was certainly a bummer! 😂

Little Boy is a little better today, this photo was taken yesterday morning when he had a fever and was wimpy. Poor little honey bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!