Saturday, March 27, 2021

Update

Spring is here! We now have new bird houses added to our yard, and we'd be delighted if bluebirds moved in! Of course, we'd settle for black capped chickadees, too, because who knows if the bluebirds I saw last year will even come back, or if they were only just passing through. It was the first time in my life that I'd seen bluebirds, and it might have been only a once in a lifetime kind of thing. We shall see. The new Bee Chair looks good by the desk at the cabin ... Jake has actually sat in it, and he says it works just fine. Mom finally let me wash and trim her hair. I trimmed my own hair! And this is something that has never happened before, either. Scary stuff. The Little Free Library has had some customers. I can tell because new books have been added. Bruce and I are taking our daily three mile walks, weather permitting, and have discovered five more little free librairies in the area. But, the biggest news of all, is that a trip to Maryland is in the works. I'm SO excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!