Monday, January 27, 2020

Grey Days And Cold Winter Nights























Pretty much every day this week is going to be grey, sad news for someone like me who loves the sun. It's pretty much yuck, and it takes effort to not get sucked into it all and start to feel grey inside, too. But luckily for me, I have exciting things to think about, such as Katie and baby Aaron coming to stay with us soon! It's been so fun to set up the crib in Katie's old room, and even buy a few baby things for when they're here.

In fact, I keep finding myself opening up the door to her room, and just looking at it all ...  ðŸ˜‚

It also helps to be with people ... food with friends (formerly craft night) ... book club ... gigs for Bruce at the Eggroll Queen and Finnish Bistro ... game day at Pa and Richard's ... dinner with Debbie and Bil ... puzzles with Mom... happy hour at Houlihan's ... matinee  movies ... working out at Curves ... occasional mall walks ... lunch out with friends ...

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but what?

Anyway, I guess it takes effort to stay sane in Minnesota when it's winter. Unless you're somebody who loves the cold, then maybe it doesn't.  Me, I have to work it. 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!