Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter 2019


















Easter this year was a little more quiet than past years, and Bruce and I were able to take our daily walk to the lake and back before everyone arrived.

The food situation was already figured out and under control, so I really wasn't feeling much stress. I do enjoy hosting dinners ... and taking pictures of people, food, and cats with my phone, which I'm sure is probably pretty obvious to everyone reading this. 😊

I tried a new Swedish meatball recipe this year, and it was a hit. Bruce made lemon chiffon pie. And we ate off of my Grandma Elenore's china. Our beautiful table runner was hand crafted by my good friend, Terry.

We talked quite a bit about the people who were absent this year ... Grandpa Harry, Katie and Avi, and Jake. Grandma Joyce loved having her picture taken with Nick, and laughed as she watched the cats with their weirdo personalities.

It was a nice Easter even though we ate way too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!