Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Thankful

































At times when I start to feel overwhelmed with life, and worries of the future start to consume all my thoughts, and my sense of peace and serenity, I need to just stop ... and focus on all that is good and right in my world.

There is so much to be grateful for.

Is it that I'm getting older, or is it this fast paced world, or maybe a little of both that make things so hard to deal with sometimes? I don't know. All I know is that if I let my thoughts get away with me, life can seem so hard to manage.

There is so much to be grateful for.

It does no good to worry about most things. Time has a way of settling things out. I need to remind myself of this more often.

I am thankful for all my people and all that God has given me.

I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!