Saturday, December 9, 2017

Hard Day







Today was kind of hard in that it was the day that the Care Center had their Christmas party for people and their families. We stopped by to see Dad and even though we knew he would most likely not be interested in going to a party anyway, it was hard to see him look so frail and worn out. And I wouldn't be surprised if he had another bout of pneumonia brewing, too, as that seems to be the path he is on these days.

I know that he is slowly dying. It makes me sad.

He woke up a bit, and talked a little. They gave him some Tylenol and he drank some orange juice for me. I kissed him and told him that I loved him.

I have a feeling that my emotions are going to be all over the place this holiday season.

It will be nice to have the kids home for Christmas.

And when feeling a bit down, it's almost always a good idea to post pictures of fur babies.

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!