Friday, December 29, 2017

Christmas 2017































We had a very nice, but very cold Christmas this year.

We visited Dad several days in a row, and he was alert enough to know the kids and be able to ask them questions about what was going on in their lives. Mom loved sitting in a chair in front of the fire, and and spent quite a bit of time looking at old photos on her new digital photo frame, a really great gift from Mark!

I feel like I made a ton of food, Appetizers on Christmas Eve and a Roast Dinner with Cranberries on Christmas Day. The leftovers have been good, and we're finally getting to the end of them. We haven't had much time for drinking wine this week, but we did sip on some champagne that Breanna brought, and toasted our time together.



Dad got a new Fedora Hat complete with Feather from the staff at the Care Center. I think he liked his new wildlife blanket, too.

And, I'm grateful that we had another holiday together.

Blessings and Peace to us all!

4 comments:

  1. Loved the Fedora hat! Its très chic! :)
    I hope you and your familly, may have a wonderful and blessed 2018!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paula! I wish you the best, also!

      Delete
  2. I loved this post! It will be wonderful to look back at these photos someday. I am currently reading my own blog from beginning to present. I began it back in 2007!!!

    Have a wonderful week,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! I love reading back over old posts and looking at the photos, too. Good memories to cherish!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!