Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Winter








Just like that, winter has arrived.

Time for warm coats, warm gloves, warm socks. Time for soups and stews in the crockpot. Time to take time when driving on icy roads.

I find myself not wanting to be out in the cold evenings. It starts to get dark after four in the afternoon! I start to wonder if I'm getting old, which is kind of a weird thought for me as I usually feel the same as I did when I was eighteen years old ...

I mentioned this to someone at Curves the other day as we were leaving. I said, I must be getting old, I don't like to go out in the cold and dark anymore.

I heard her quietly say, fight it.

Wow. Lightbulb moment.





I'm not ready to be old.

I guess I need to fight it, and fight it I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, and thank you for your comments!